Charlual replied

293 weeks ago

Tamil Movie The Contender Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Hosts Sylvester Stallone and Sugar Ray Leonard give 16 young boxing hopefuls a shot at the big time in this Mark Burnett and Jeffrey Katzenberg reality drama. The Contender will delve into the lives of each of the boxers as they work their way to a million dollar paycheck and a career as a professional boxer.
The show was great but u should of had it on "spike t.v.". thats the real man show and you would be shock to see how many women watch it as well. something like the contender should have never been on NBC. yes it was a great starting point but it would have done even better on spike t.v. and you could have done more. i seen shows that been gone for years now they are on spike and doing almost better then when they first came out. its just a thought and i don't know if you'll ever see this but if you do you should do a poll and see for your self. thanks for a really great show and great movies. please think about it i know there was guys waiting for a shot to get started like that. \ sincerely VampireCrow Thomas Ostrander
i thought contender was wicked show one of the best , the rematches were good to but Wat the hell was that decision about peter loosing that fight all the million's u made and u couldn't get any good judges, peter won that fight Wat went wrong,he was so much better than Sergio and deserved nothing more than the right decision,also i rather ed Jessy Thant the bullet but Wat was that Jessy lost so sort it out. i was so exited to here about the rematches u spoilt it by not getting good judges. other than that cool series my favoured show. Sylvester Stallone totally is the best action star ever to live in Hollywood Arnold sweeteners doesn't even compare to him one bit he is so good hes my favoured actor ,the rocky films and Rambo r the best of all time, my comments Rn meant to put him down ,just the jugs sucked.

a5c7b9f00b
The End GameAre There Instructions on Donkey Handling movie in hindi hd free downloadEpisode 1.241 song free downloaddownload CenturionEpisode 1.20 in hindi downloadfree download If We Can Do It We Will Do ItFrenzy movie download in mp4Undaunted full movie online freeCheckpoint torrentHaunted Attractions: Shockingly Scary full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.